The new Aura 70 EasyFeed computer from Fancom is designed especially fro the Fancom EasyFeed system for volume dosing at house level, without the need for feed weighing. The Aura 70 can be used to feed individual animals, such as sows, using dispensers for restriced feeding, or in ad-lib systems where groups of rearers or finishers are fed with dry or liquid feed in feeders.
Feed costs are the most important cost item on modern pig farms. The AURA 70 is a simple solution that will deliver huge gains in the feeding process:
- An automated feeding process ensures the animals are automatically given the right feed ration.
- The feeding process starts automatically based on the feed clocks in the computer.
- Extensive signal functions safeguard the feeding process and warn in time of situations where preventive action may be needed.
- The feed computer registers running times up to seven days back. This provides insight into the daily feed consumption and helps keep feed costs in check.
- Switching to a second silo is also possible.
Plug & Play Solution:
The AURA 70 is supplied with an integrated switch box that incorporates all functionality and is pre-wired for quick and easy installation. The system is extremely easy to use in daily practice. The easy to read display with handy touch screen operation provides clear information about the feeding process.
Complete Feed Installation:
The AURA 70 is an element of a complete dry feeding system. Fancom is the exclusive partner for worldwide distribution of Chore-Time feed installations. This extensive range offers a wide choice of silos, auger systems, chain conveyor systems with dispensers and various models of dry feeders.