The scope of this policy is to introduce an Environmental Management System (EMS) into the activities onsite at JF McKenna Ltd, 66 Cathedral Road, Armagh, and work towards its continuous environmental improvement.
We are committed to protecting the environment and will aim to achieve the following:
- Ensure that we comply with all Environmental Legislation and Other Requirements.
- Aim to continually improve, with the assistance of all our staff, our environmental performance and EMS.
- Prevent pollution by setting objectives and targets.
- Constantly review product and process designs and evaluate all possibilities of reducing environmental impacts.
- Ensuring that all personnel are aware of our policy and the potential impacts of their activities on the environment.
- This policy is communicated to the public, other interested parties including those working on behalf of the Company and contractors.
Our aim is to instill a belief in our Environmental System.